[peruser] Patch for busy servers

Janno Sannik janno at kood.ee
Tue Jan 4 10:53:35 MST 2011

We've determined that if MaxSpareProcessors is set, it will start giving
the long lost child came home errors.

<IfModule peruser.c>
         ServerLimit 700
         MaxClients 700
         MinSpareProcessors 1
         MaxSpareProcessors 20
         MinProcessors 0
         MaxProcessors 80
         MaxRequestsPerChild 1000
         ExpireTimeout 7200
         IdleTimeout 120
         MinMultiplexers 3
         MaxMultiplexers 40
         MultiplexerIdleTimeout 120
         ProcessorWaitTimeout 5
</IfModule>

We've been using graceful for some time (at least a year). Haven't got
any major problems. of course we have quite mini system compared to your
setup.

Janno