[peruser] Problem with forbidden access to server with chroot

aguytech aguytech at free.fr
Wed Jan 27 08:29:17 MST 2010

I've made little tests fort this problem :

without chroot option in Processor directive
- I change the user & group rights on folder /home/test/public_html & the server responds perfectly (forbidden or not)

with chroot option in directive Processor
- I put a wrong path "/home/test21" for chroot & the server doesn't start and reponds  : path not exists
- I put a good path "/home/test" for chroot option & the server start correctly but doesn't serve any page else 403 error ???

Rergards