[peruser] trac updates

stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Thu Jan 21 23:22:47 MST 2010

hi,

great job gabriel!

jailkit is wonderfull for chroot environments. :)

i will check your documentation and add my stuff, when it is done from
your side.

@all:
sorry, but the last months i had heavy load on work and was not able to do
anything for the project.

beside a better documentation we should walk forward to reach the next
stable release. please test the 0.4 release and give feedback. also we
should collect feature requests. do anyone have a good idea?

regards,

stefan