[peruser] trac updates

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telavant.com
Thu Jan 21 22:45:48 MST 2010

I upgrade my webserver OS to Fedora 12 recently, which broke some trac
modules for a while until I rebuilt them for Python 2.6.  I cleared out
the spam from the ticket system and enabled some anti-spam plugins, and
also disabled ticket creation/modification by anonymous users.

I also updated a few pages while I was in there.  I added RPMs for
Fedora 12 x86_64 to the download page.  I think I might rewrite the text
at the beginning of the main page, the metuxmpm stuff isn't really
relevant anymore.  We should just describe what peruser is and what it's
useful for.

In preparing my new OS deployment, I ended up rebuilding my entire
webserver environment and made many improvements along the way.  I'm in
a good position to write up some detailed documentation on getting the
most out of the chroot functionality.  I'll also make the rest of my
patches and customized RPMs available.

Telavant Internet Services
http://telavant.com/