[peruser] invalid virtualhost for this child

Janno Sannik janno at kood.ee
Tue Nov 17 00:46:33 MST 2009

If you have keep-alive enabled then browser uses one connection for
multiple requests.
As far as i know RFC states that in one keep-alive connection you can
make requests to only one domain.
This is also the only way peruser could work with keep-alive, because if
connection is allready given to some specific processor, then it can't
serve any other server environment requests.

BUT from time to time browser do make multiple domain queries in same
keep-alive connection. So this is what this error message is.
The connection is closed to the client and it should be automatically
triggered in browser to make a new request and it SHOULD be transparent
to the client.