[peruser] o.4 fusion release status

Lazy lazy404 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:00:28 MST 2009

2009/11/16 Stefan Klingner <stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com>:
> could you please finish your patches and create a 2.2.14 based release.
my server-status + minor config fixes will be ready probably in under 5 days

but I don't have svn write access and it will be a major pain in the
ass maintaining patches outside of the svn tree
for now there are
1) rebase 2.2.14
2) minor config segfault fixes
3) server-status rework

so for now it's not so bad but i will get worse

now once created multiplexer never gets removed, so idea of dynamical
multiplexers isn't working fully now

in 2.0.x 0.3 series I see many shared memory corruptions on graceful
restarts, nasty things happens from time to time like
multiple root processes blocking sockets, sometimes apache runs amok
and tries very hard to kill some non existing process

I hope to fix those by going to 0.4 (recent freebsd fix might help), i
will verify that soon

> would you also able to add possibly coming additional patches?
You mean to contribute some other patches or to add them to svn ?