[peruser] o.4 fusion release status

Lazy lazy404 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:43:46 MST 2009

2009/11/15 Alex Guerra <alex9627 at hotmail.com>:

>  Hi,
>
>  One thing that keeps bothering me is that a graceful restart now
>  seems to work (thanks to Lazy) but I got a lot of warnings
>  "long lost child came home" all the time, one per second or more.
>  Does anyone know if it is a signal of real scoreboard corruption?

do you use any piped log destinations eg. vlogger ?

recompiling with debug enabled should be helpfull in tracing that, You
could also check what king of processes are lost (multiplexers mayby
?) (log server-status page and check pids from error logs on logged
server-satus page

You are running linux ?

Tommorrow i wil try do some tests on our test serwers to see if I can
go ahead on putting 0.4 on production,
before that I'll finish my server-status patch. Now I don't have any
real load experience with 0.4 release besides testing patches on my
laptop.