[peruser] o.4 fusion release status

Stefan Klingner stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Sat Nov 14 12:20:11 MST 2009

have someone some additional ideas for the 0.4 release? i think we
should start to integrate it in the different distributions after that
to get a greater user base. which features do we need to make peruser
the best of all solutions? i still think it is, but what do you think?
it would be great to reach 1.0 next year cause it is a psychologic think
for most admins...