[peruser] PHP file open problem

Lazy lazy404 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 06:42:13 MST 2009

set max processors number to 1 on server env

read some static file to start the processor

gdb /patch/to/httpd pid-of-the-processor

cont

and load some php file and you will get a backtrace by isuuing bt command in gdb

or you can try strace -p pid-of-the-processor it might give some usefull info

when usung gdb remember to run

CFLAGS="-ggdb -O0"; export CFLAGS

before running configure to add debug information to the binary