[peruser] Testing peruser 0.4rc1 // warns logs //

Stefan Rieger peruser at octlabs.com
Fri Dec 4 06:51:08 MST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I quite agree with you that a table will be a good idea.
Maybe the best way for some settings will be to create a formula.

Something that depends on system environment and user/vhost 	requirements.

# here are some of my settings for my small devel server with peruser 0.3

# ServerLimit ?= MaxClients = (RAM -
size_all_other_processes)/(avg_size_apache_process)

ServerLimit 250
MaxClients 250
MinSpareProcessors 1
MaxSpareProcessors 0
MinProcessors 1
MaxProcessors 15
MaxRequestsPerChild 1000
ExpireTimeout 7200
IdleTimeout 300
MinMultiplexers 1
MaxMultiplexers 5
MultiplexerIdleTimeout 120
Multiplexer apache apache
ProcessorWaitTimeout 10

KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 1

I would consent to create a JS app for you.

- Stefan