[peruser] Some suggestions

Stefan Klingner stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Sun Aug 30 23:57:01 MDT 2009

compatibility to old configuration would be a good feature, but a converter
and code only dedicated to the new configuration without the ballast of old
versions would be better in my opinion. if we integrate it in the code the
day will come when we have a problem to extend peruser, because a mixture
of old and new configuration will be hard to manage with a growing code
base and additional features.

what do you think about creating a converter script?

adding the apache source to the peruser svn is usefull as long as we really
change more parts of apache then the mpm part. taavi, what do you think
about lazys proposal?

regards,

stefan