[peruser] mailing list

cal at foxwhisper.co.uk cal at foxwhisper.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 10:10:31 MDT 2009

Just for the record, I personally would like the mailing list. OR to have
the forums support email subscriptions to threads, so that I can reply via
my email and receive replies to my email for specific threads. I believe
Vanilla forums does support this, if not, I would be more than happy to
code us one for whatever forums we are using.

Cal