[peruser] mailing list

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Sat Aug 29 19:03:48 MDT 2009

Stefan Klingner wrote:
> gabriel has written something about that in the forum. :) you still can
> keep updated without making more than a few clicks in the forum by
> subscribing. then you will still receive mail if something have changed.

Also, since we have Development and Users forums, you can subscribe to
one and not the other - so if you only want to follow the development
discussion but not end-user issues, you have the ability to do that :)
  The only thing it lacks is the ability to reply to the emails, but for
lurking that's not an issue.

That reminds me, we could probably use an Announcements forum, just for
posting new release announcements, so people can subscribe to that too.

In any case, don't feel like the poll is binding or anything.  I just
wanted to see if anyone cared :)  It's no big deal to keep the mailing
list running, though if it falls into disuse because everyone's posting
in the forums instead, then it won't have much reason to exist.