[peruser] New peruser website and SVN

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Thu Aug 27 17:47:33 MDT 2009

Andrew wrote:
>> Good call! :)  If you want to point the nameservers at ns1.telana.com
>> and ns2.telana.com, I'll set up an account for it.
>
> Glad everyone likes it! I've changed the nameservers. Let me know if
> anything else is needed hosting/time/moderation/etc. Coding I'm afraid
> is the one thing I can't offer as I don't have expertise in that area.

Thanks!  I've set up an account and moved the svn repository and trac
site over to it.  The new Peruser site is at:

   http://www.peruser.org/

Thanks Andrew for registering the domain!

Anyone who's using SVN, make sure to change to the new repository root:

   http://www.peruser.org/svn/peruser

Trac and SVN use the same authentication, and trac has a registration
feature, so access to the site and code repository is self-service now.
  Anonymous users can view everything and create and modify tickets, but
you have to be logged in to create and edit wiki pages.  Taavi, Stefan,
and I have admin privs and can create other trac admins.

I'm still playing around with the trac features.  I don't see in much in
the way of file uploads except this "attachments" feature - I attached
the 0.3.0 patch to the main page.  Maybe we can use that to handle
distributing binary packages as well.