[peruser] Status of peruser and other questions

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Thu Aug 27 16:05:18 MDT 2009

cal at foxwhisper.co.uk wrote at 5:53 PM (-0400) on 8/27/09:

>Hey just a quickie, I don't mind putting myself forward for package
>maintenance into distros etc.. Let me know if its needed :)

Hear hear!  I've been following peruser for several years, with the
intent to deploy it on my gentoo server, but frankly have never gotten
around to it -- mainly because I like to just emerge and haven't been
able to justify spending the time keeping up with patches (and because
I've been able to afford putting off implementing a proper per-user
solution in my apache config longer than I expected).

Therefore I would fully support/encourage you to step up as packaging guy.

Does anybody else on this list use gentoo?

cheers,

-ben
(long-time lurker, possibly first-time poster)

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)
zygoat creative technical services