[peruser] Status of peruser and other questions

Stefan Klingner stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Thu Aug 27 14:28:42 MDT 2009

possibly all the smileys in the mails mean, that the maintainer job
offer is a joke because i am primarily an sysadmin and no developer, but
if not i would do it. :)

in my opinion, google code is not necessary, because setting up revision
control, bugtracker and a wiki is quit simple. we should add a project
domain, a small website which contains some informations about the
current state of the project and which goal we in fact try to reach.
additionally to the mailing list a forum would be really usefull.

i can set this stuff up if i should. if it is not possible on the telana
server, i can also do this on one of my servers. what do you think about
that sean?

a switch to the apache license is a great idea!

a 0.4.0 "fusion" release would be a great start for all this changes.