[peruser] Status of peruser and other questions

stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Wed Aug 26 21:38:25 MDT 2009

if we have a list with all patches, someone who knows how to do it should
create a new release, which we can use as a base for further development.
again i will ask, if someone is interested in a fork...:)

just one comment to the performance. i tested all variantions also
mentioned at stuarts blog and suphp is definitely slower than peruser. you
have to recheck your configuration.

http://blog.stuartherbert.com/php/2008/03/20/using-mpm-peruser-to-secure-a-shared-server/