[peruser] php.ini files per user

Stefan Klingner stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Wed Aug 19 23:34:33 MDT 2009

The "SetEnv PHPRC /path/to/php_ini" solution only set the environment, but
does not change the used php.ini file. See phpinfo(); for more details :(

I think this is have to be a buildin feature of peruser... Please keep me
up to date if a patch or another solution will be available.

--

web: http://www.mephisto23.com