[peruser] peruser-0.3.0-dc3 under FreeBSD 7.2 amd64 or i386

Marcelo Coelho marcelo at tpn.com.br
Mon Aug 3 12:37:31 MDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for my bad English.

I can help testing and debugging.

I've installed in FreeBSD 6.4 and 7.2, apache crashes at startup
(SEGFAULT). I activated DEBUG, the SEGFAULT is happening at this line:

memcpy(&SENV[NUM_SENV], senv, sizeof(server_env_t));

This code runs without problems in Linuxes, so I believe this is a
compiller problem or a problem with FreeBSD libraries.

Maybe looking at prefork, metuxmpm and perchild (these mpm's was the
base source for peruser mpm) and check what works on FreeBSD and what
doesn't.

--
Marcelo Coelho