[peruser] Some more questions about the peruser configuration

Stefan Klingner stefan.klingner at mephisto23.com
Mon Apr 20 04:54:15 MDT 2009

thanks for your answer! :) hopefully the other questions will also find an
answer. if anyone is interested in my current documentation about this
stuff, you can read the stuff under
http://mephisto23.com/2009/04/20/apache2-mpm-peruser-php5-howto-harmonize-performance-and-security-on-a-shared-hosting-server/
currently it is protected, because it is still alpha state. The password is
simply 'peruser'. You can leave a comment if you have some hints or
criticism. thanks a million for the help!

web: http://www.mephisto23.com