[peruser] peruser coredump patch

Alexey Vlasov renton at 1gb.ru
Sat Feb 16 08:20:13 MST 2008

Hi Sean!

On 15 Feb 2008 г 3:14:42, Sean Gabriel Heacock wrote about "Re: [peruser]
peruser coredump patch":

> Well that would do it.  Have you tried raising FD_SETSIZE?  On linux
> it's defined in /usr/include/linux/posix_types.h and is 1024 by default.
> If it's still set that low, raise it to something like 8194 and
> recompile apache and peruser.

I always compile Apache (peruser too) with FD_SETSIZE 16k, otherwise nothing
works in my configuration and with my amount of vhosts.
So the current error segfault isn't connected with the file descriptors.

I learned little from my coredump:
#0  0x00002b99fabc6aa2 in apr_socket_addr_get () from /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0

And how do you look at contents of coredump?

--
BRGDS. Alexey Vlasov.