[peruser] seg fault

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Fri Sep 28 18:41:32 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 17:30 +0400, Alexey Vlasov wrote:
> But now I see in the log the following:
> [Fri Sep 28 16:21:27 2007] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_rewrite: could
> not init rewrite log lock in child
> [Fri Sep 28 16:21:27 2007] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_rewrite: could
> not init rewrite log lock in child

Well, apparently RewriteLog works perfectly for me now.  I'm not sure if
it was something in this latest batch of changes or what.  But it works
for me in both the server config context and in a VirtualHost.  The only
trick is that in a VirtualHost you have to give the full (non-chrooted)
path to the log file, like with ErrorLog.

Can you try the new release candidate I just posted and see if you still
have those errors?