[peruser] seg fault

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Fri Sep 28 14:12:32 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 20:35 +0100, bert wrote:
> That said, this patch doesn't have any ill effects on x86 (i run
> peruser on x86 and x86_64 systems side by side) so it should be
> fairly safe. I run them both on gentoo, using a custom ebuild (build
> script) that includes peruser and a couple of the patches that have
> been posted to this list lately.

Sorry I missed this the first time, I'll test this on my systems right
now.

Have you had a chance to try Rommer's patch (or my 0.3.0 release
candidate)?  I'd like to know if that definitely fixes your 0.0.0.0
problem.

Also if anyone else has any patches they'd like me to include in the new
release, let me know.  It's looking like I'll release the official 0.3.0
version on Monday.