[peruser] seg fault

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Fri Sep 28 13:26:45 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 17:30 +0400, Alexey Vlasov wrote:
> On 5 2007 г. 14:52:56,  wrote about "Re: [peruser] seg fault":
> > Attached is a patch that fixes it up, let me know if it works for you,
> > all it really does is change some of the data type declarations to use
> > the standard apache types .
>
> Yes, your patch helped me greatly.

I can't find the message you're replying to - was it sent to you
personally?  If the patch fixes problems with FreeBSD and doesn't cause
any for Linux, I'd like to include it in the new releaese :)

> But now I see in the log the following:
> [Fri Sep 28 16:21:27 2007] [crit] (13)Permission denied: mod_rewrite: could
> not init rewrite log lock in child

Yeah, this has always been a problem.  I ran into it in the very early
days, but couldn't figure out a solution so I just commented out
RewriteLog.  That'll get you running but then you don't have that log.
I'll try and revisit that issue over the weekend.