[peruser] mod_fastcgi

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Fri Apr 28 04:41:01 MDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 09:40 +0300, Rommer wrote:
> You can try to use mod_fcgid 1.08 (http://fastcgi.coremail.cn/download.htm)
> instead of mod_fastcgi with this patch.

This is great - I can't quite get it to work though, even with your
patch.

[Fri Apr 28 03:18:55 2006] [debug] fcgid_proc_unix.c(490):
(111)Connection refused: mod_fcgid: can't connect unix domain
socket: /var/run/fcgid/sockets/6031.11

I'm guessing you're not using the chroot feature of peruser.  I think
the chroot is interfering with the shared memory code in fcgid.  I
certainly had a lot of trouble getting that to work in peruser itself...
I set up some symlink trickery so the sockets path goes to the same
directory inside and outside the jail, and hacked the shmem code to use
it for the shm and mutex paths, but still no luck.  I'm not totally sure
this is the problem anyway.