[peruser] Multiple simultaneous connections issues

Stefan Seufert stefan at seuf.de
Wed Apr 5 02:48:40 MDT 2006

Sean, that's good news.

But we still should think about some mutexes protecting the
manipulations of the processor status. The chance that a race conditions
will happen seems to be small and the consequences seem to be benign but
still operations such as

                if (processor->status == CHILD_STATUS_STANDBY)
                {
                    _DBG("Activating child #%d", processor->id);
                    processor->status = CHILD_STATUS_STARTING;
                }

should be protected. I think the APR has some useful stuff in that area.

Good work,

Stefan