[peruser] interesting peruser problem

Severn solar.inversion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 12:23:50 MST 2006

Hi Stefan,

Nope, that doesn't work either.
I removed the NameVirtualHost line (don't know what I was thinking when I
put that there hehe).

I've tried:

- removing all vhost and listen entries for all SSL hosts and disabling
SSLEngine, but leaving SSL support in apache
- putting in a vhost for SSL

I suppose I can try building apache without SSL and see if it still
segfaults. In any case, running with debug on works as expected.

-Severn