[peruser] child processes dying

Leen Besselink leen at consolejunkie.net
Mon Jun 6 00:31:02 MDT 2005

> Ahh, ok, I'll test it, doing a build isn't that hard, just takes some time. :-)
>
> If I've seen it work, I might be able to say more about what's wrong with 0.1.2, who knows.

What I do see is, it dies on the same spot/same error.

As it has something to do with sockets, I might have something with IPv6 turned on which my system doesn't support ? Maybe I should first check, what kinds of sockets it's talking about. :-)

Something is happening within APR, on my machine (although I've ran 2.0.52 before, maybe with other MPM's it doesn't use that same socket-type ?).