[peruser] child processes dying

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Sun Jun 5 17:26:56 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 00:44 +0200, leen at wirehub.nl wrote:
> The child processes keep dying, when started, when a request is send.
>
> So far I've found out it dies in apr_os_sock_put () called from within
> child_main () within the CHILD_TYPE_PROCESSOR-case (of the 0.52-
> peruser-0.1.2 on Linux 2.6.11, Debian Stable/Testing, gcc 2.95.4).

There's a major problem with 0.1.2, the accept lock isn't working so
some requests cause it to crash (POST data gets sent to two different
processes).  I'm not sure if that's the problem you're getting or not...
You might want to give r10 a try, or wait for the next release (which
I'm going to work on tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll manage to get it
working)