[peruser] referer and client IP missing

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Sun Jun 5 17:21:52 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 01:58 +0200, Jens Reimann wrote:
> I'm missing the source and client IP in the log files

Is it putting "0.0.0.0" in the logs?  There have been a few reports of
that, but I haven't figured out what's causing it yet.

> using subversion mod_svn and peruser does not work.
>
> accessing the subversion repository URL will block.

I think it'll work with apache 2.0.52, but .54 changed something that
breaks it.  2.0.53 probably works but I haven't tested.

Unfortunately I've been buried under client web development work for a
while now and haven't had much time to work on it lately.  At the top of
my list for peruser development is a 0.1.3 release (or maybe it'll be
0.2.0) that solves the accept lock problem in 0.1.2.  That's the biggest
pending issue at the moment.