[peruser] Permission denied: mod_rewrite

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Tue Jul 12 14:25:49 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 14:15 -0600, Sean Gabriel Heacock wrote:
> hahaha, guess what - I did *exactly* what you did, but I completely
> forgot about it.

Actually, I'm mistaken - this patch was for something else.  I'm sure at
one point I commented out that code like you did, but right now my
working copy doesn't seem to have that - I just have "RewriteLog" and
"RewriteLogLevel" commented out in httpd.conf.  In any case, at some
point I'll try to make it work correctly.  Right now it's pretty low on
the priority list though.