[peruser] peruser 0.1.6 released

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Tue Jul 12 12:23:07 MDT 2005

Minor bugfix; graceful restarts weren't closing some sockets, so with a
lot of ServerEnvironments, after a few of those it'd reach the
FD_SETSIZE file descriptor limit and crash.

http://www.telana.com/files/httpd-2.0.52-peruser-0.1.6.patch

Speaking of FD_SETSIZE, it's advisable to raise that limit when you
compile apache.  On linux it's set in /usr/include/linux/posix_types.h
and you'll also need to put "ulimit -n <new limit>" in apachectl or your
init.d script.  I find the default limit of 1024 to be too low even
without the socket-hungry peruser.

The next version will require apache 2.0.54, once I figure out this
webdav problem.