[peruser] fc3 rpms for 0.15

Sean Gabriel Heacock gabriel at telana.com
Mon Jul 4 14:24:39 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 05:53 +0000, Jens Reimann wrote:
> I made some RPMS for Fedore Core 3.
>
> http://dentrassi.de/download/peruser/0.15/

Cool!

> Anyway I still got the some problems. subversion is not working, referers and
> source IP address are unknown and ssl connections simply die.

Well mod_ssl is pretty much incompatible with the way requests are
passed between processes inside peruser.  Maybe someone who's familiar
with the internals of mod_ssl can fix it, but I think it's a bit beyond
me.  I use an SSL reverse-proxy in front of apache, so apache only gets
regular http connections.  It's at http://www.apsis.ch/pound/