[peruser] New potential user of peruser : some questions

Pascal - Carat-Hosting.com pascal at carat-hosting.com
Sun Jul 3 04:08:44 MDT 2005

Hello,

I look for a while for something like peruser. So happy to find it :)

But I have few questions before give it a try.

All my box use httpd 2.0.54 and not 2.0.52, is it very difficult to change
the patch to apply it on a 2.0.54 ?
I think it is possible as it is only a minor release, but as I don't know
exactly what does the peruser patch I ask you before

Did someone test it and/or use it in a production environment ?
On some boxes I have more than 100 vhost.
Did you see some performance impact ?

Does the release of Peruser is in stable state ?

I know that I should test it and see by myself, it's true that do a
compilation of httpd is not so difficult, it just takes time.
But I'd like to have the opinion of existing user of peruser.

Thanks a ton for your help/advises

Pascal
(hope my english is not too bad :-p )